Bark is revolutionising the way people find professionals in over 1,000 unique categories. As the UK's largest and fastest-growing services marketplace, we're on a mission to make finding the right professional quick and easy. With a presence in eleven countries and plans for further expansion, joining us at this genuinely exciting time will be a journey like no other.
Our cutting-edge technology ensures that you can always find the best professional for any job. With a talented team of over 220 dedicated individuals, we're committed to providing exceptional service and ensuring that our customers are satisfied every step of the way.
This is an exciting time to join our scaling business, we recently ranked 64th in the Sunday Times 100 fastest growing private tech companies in 2023.
As a profitable scale-up, Bark is in a unique position to offer the best of both worlds; the excitement and agility of a start up combined with the financial security and backing of a renowned private equity firm, EMK Capital. You'll have ownership, agility, responsibility and stimulation without any of the worry.
About the Role
We have a brand new opportunity for a dynamic and experienced CRM Manager to join our growing marketing team to deliver a transformative CRM strategy for Bark. Reporting directly into the Head of CRM, your time will be split between leading and delivering our CRM strategy and implementation. The CRM Manager will be an expert in using lifecycle communications, segmentation & content personalisation to improve customer and professional retention as we continue to test, learn and scale our CRM programmes.
You will be passionate about all things CRM and feed in innovative ideas into our strategy whilst delivering a best in class CRM experience for our customers and retaining them for life.
This role will suit someone who wants to be part of a close knit, sociable team, enjoys collaborating with other departments and making data led decisions all whilst creating a world class CRM experience for both customers and professionals alike.
- Management of the CRM platform (Iterable), including system configuration, customisation, and integration with other marketing and sales tools.
- Develop our use of dynamic content, personalisation and localisation across CRM via Iterable and 3rd party marketing tools.
- Implement CRM strategies to segment customers, personalise communications, and optimise the customer comms journey across various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with data teams to ensure data integrity, compliance with data privacy regulations, and seamless data flow between systems.
- Use data driven insights to develop campaigns that encourage repeat use of Bark.com for new customers & professionals, whilst re-engaging lapsing and dormant segments.
- Stay informed about emerging trends and best practices in marketing technology, CRM, and data analytics, and proactively identify opportunities for innovation.
- Contribute to missions based collaboration with Product, Engineering & Analytics teams to meet key results in a - supporting the CRM/Marketing element of the mission.
- Support with delivery of multi-channel CRM campaigns across email, SMS, onsite messaging and push channels to engage customers and professionals with timely and relevant content.
- Support with ESP deliverability monitoring and resolution.
- Provide training and support to internal stakeholders on CRM tools, processes, and best practices.
Required Skills and Experience (add desirable skills if necessary)
4+ years experience within a CRM role.
- Passionate about CRM and marketing technology.
- CRM Platform expert with a minimum of 3+ years hands on platform experience (Iterable, Braze, Bloomreach preferable).
- Experience implementing and maximising MarTech tools such as Movable Ink and Phrasee
- An expert with technical elements on ESP/CEP platforms such as dynamic content, personalisation and localisation.
- Understanding of best practices with regards to email and deliverability.
- Hands on experience in delivering CRM lifecycle automation including dynamic content and personalisation.
- Experience using data visualisation tools (Tableau preferable).
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability and ownership.
Perks and Benefits
- Share options in a rapidly growing company whose founders have a proven track record and are Private Equity backed
- Flexible working policy with a central office in London or Austin
- Private health insurance run by Aviva including dental cover
- Personal annual L&D Budgets to spend on your development
- Enhanced Gymp membership for all employees with access to mental health courses and fitness classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and monthly team lunches
- Access to a financial advisor
- Enhanced family leave policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular wellness weeks with industry leading talks through to massages in the office
- Screening Call with Talent Partner (30 mins)
- 1st Stage - Hiring Manager Stage (30 mins)
- 2nd Stage - Technical Task (60 mins)
- 3rd Stage - Values interview (30 mins)
At Bark, we are a platform for people, revolutionising the way professionals and individuals connect since 2014. Our culture is defined by excitement, ambition, and a commitment to raising the bar. We value diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) and are dedicated to embedding these principles into everything we do. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, and our focus is on hiring, retaining and developing a globally diverse workforce that is passionate about excelling our platform and supporting our customers succeed. Be part of our dynamic team, where bold ideas thrive, and create a future worth shouting about.